We look forward to welcoming back our guests as the Disneyland Parks reopen on April 30th, 2021. Since we have been open, our top priority is the health and safety of everyone on property. We have developed new safety measures and increased sanitation protocols to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable experience. We look forward to welcoming back our old friends and introducing new guests to our growing community that you all make possible.
• Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure park will plan to reopen on April 30, 2021.
• Here are some key dates to remember:
· *April 9: Guests who currently hold a theme park ticket can check available days for 1-day ticket type beginning April 9 on Disneyland.com/ParksUpdates.
· *April 12: The theme park reservation system will open no earlier than 8 a.m. PT on April 12 and guests who already have valid theme park tickets may begin making park reservations.
*April 15: Theme park ticket sales will resume no earlier than 8 a.m. PT on April 15, and guests without park tickets may begin purchasing tickets and making park reservations.
• Reservations are limited. Until further notice, only California residents may visit the parks in line with current state guidelines.
• The Downtown Disney District is open with select retail and dining locations.
• Please visit "Know Before You Go" to find out more information about Disneyland Resort re-opening.
HEALTH & SAFETY FIRST...
- • Guest will be able to utilize our Night Window to check-in.
- • Hand sanitation stations will be available throughout the hotel for guests and staff.
- • Public area attendant presence in the lobby and common areas with daily frequently sanitizing all surface areas with EPA approved disinfectants with an increased focus on high-touch areas.
- • Masks will be available for guests at the front desk and strongly encouraged for use while in public areas of the hotel.
- • All employees will be equipped with masks, gloves, trained on new procedures and take all reasonable precautions to ensure a safe environment for our guests.
- • We ask that guests or staff who are not feeling well, to remain at home, cancellation fees will be waived in the case of illness.
- • All rooms will be disinfected with an EPA approved sanitizing solution, 24 hours after guest departure, with extra attention paid to high touch surfaces.
- • High touch points includes: handles, key cards, doorknobs, light switches, faucets, tables, desks, buttons, hairdryer, telephone, microwave, fridge, amenity tray and remote controls after every guest.
- • Daily housekeeping will not be provided, any items required by guests (including extra towels, blankets, soap, Etc.) will be delivered to their guest room, upon request.
- • Reusable collateral will be removed from guest rooms, including collateral resources, guest directories, coffee maker, and iron/ ironing board. These items will be available from the front desk and can be delivered to guest rooms upon request after check-in.
- • Once room is disinfected and thoroughly cleaned with an EPA approved sanitizing solution, a room seal will be placed on the door.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- • We will be suspending our Basic Continental Breakfast until further notice.
- • Mini-fridge and microwave will still be provided in room.
AMENITIES & SERVICES
- • Guest can utilize our Night Window to check-in & check-out.
- • The pool is open for hotel guest use only. Seating will utilize respectful distancing, with seats set six feet apart from one another.
THANK YOU FOR DISTANCING…
- • We are in this together and plan to maintain an atmosphere of mutual respect. With this we ask everyone on property to follow social distancing rules by keeping at least six feet between each other or groups while on property.
TRAVEL PLANS & POLICIES
If you have questions, please email them to the hotel's reservations department: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage guests to call us at (714) 535-2186 or book online to receive our best available rates and offers. All rate plans will be fully changeable, cancellable, or refundable with no penalty if change or cancellation is made within 48 hours before arrival.
All of us here at the Alpine Inn send you our best wishes for your health and safety. We appreciate your loyalty, and look forward to taking care of you.
The Alpine Inn Team