Alpine Inn Policies
Check-In/Checkout Times/Special Requests:
- Check-In Time: 2:00pm Checkout Time: 11:00am – Special requests and requests for early check-in or late checkout will be subject to availability.
Maximum Occupancy for Guest Rooms:
- The Fire Code of the City of Anaheim permits a maximum of (2) guests in our King Bedrooms, (4) in our double Queen Bedrooms and (6) in our 2 Bedroom Suites. Any person(s) occupying a room, regardless of age, will count towards the maximum occupancy of the room. Failure to comply will result in eviction from the hotel.
- Reservations must be cancelled 48 hours prior to 2pm day of arrival. Cancellations inside of this time frame will be charged one night room and tax.
- For group of 3 rooms or more, the cancellation policy is 7 days prior.
- For group of 7 rooms or more, the cancellation policy is 10 days prior.
- All cancelled reservations will be issued a cancellation number. Cancellation numbers are required in the event of a dispute.
Credit Card/Debit Card Guaranteed Reservations:
- All reservations guaranteed with a credit card/debit card are subject to authorization/charge of one night room and tax, inside of 48 hours prior to arrival. Credit cards/debit cards that the hotel is unable to authorize/charge will be subject to cancellation.
Credit Card/Debit Card Authorizations/Charges:
- Authorization/charge releases for debit cards can take 5-7 business days. The Alpine Inn will not be responsible for overdraft fees or other fees associated with the use of a debit card.
City Tax and Fee:
- A 15% Anaheim City Occupancy Tax will be added to all room rates, crib and rollaway bed charges.
- Additional 2% Anaheim Tourism Improvement District (ATID) Fee will be added to all room rates, crib and rollaway bed charges.
- The Alpine Inn is a smoke-free hotel. Failure to comply will result in a $250.00, plus 15% Anaheim City Occupancy Tax and 2% ATID Fee, cleaning charge. ***Smoking outside of the hotel rooms is permitted***
- The Alpine Inn is a pet-free hotel. Failure to comply will result in a $250.00, plus 15% Anaheim City Occupancy Tax and 2% ATID Fee, cleaning charge. (Service animals excluded)
- Oversized vehicles and trailers are not permitted. Guest vehicles over 20-feet long-including trailers, TVs, moving trucks, buses, etc.-cannot be accommodated on property. All vehicles must fit in one space.
- All rooms feature queen and king sized beds. Cribs and rollaway beds are available at an additional charge and are subject to availability.
- Complimentary luggage storage is available at our Front Desk.
Call us at (800) 772-4422 to learn how our Best Anaheim Budget Hotel fit your budget. The staff of our hotel looks forward to your stay.
As to Disney photos, logos, properties: ©Disney. All other photos courtesy of the AOCVB, The Block at Orange, and the Anaheim GardenWalk.